Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Weekly recurring tasks did not show due date correctly if the interval was greater than 1.
- '!'-char broke the links.
- Using %W in time items moved the time to the first day of the week.
- The current language is now stored as a string to settings so that it doesn't accidentally change when upgrading to new version.
- The tooltip is opened always upwards if there is more room.
- Changing months from keyboard works only if no modifiers (shift, alt, control) are down.
- Added check to prevent redraw loop in task and event lists.