Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro 16
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a relatively lightweight, yet powerful security suite for your PC. The application has a robust framework housing a strong, intelligent antivirus engine to detect and resolve threats. It also provides cloud based email security, and the sandbox browser provides a secure browsing experience. These features, coupled with the Web Security function, provides real time cloud security that restricts access to malware infected websites.
Key features include:
- Vulnerability Scanner: Helps you identify and fix security vulnerabilities on your PC.
- Firewall: Allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic that try to connect to your network.
- Core Protection: The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats.
- Web Security: Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites.
- Improved Scan Engine: The antivirus scan engine avoids re-scanning files that have not been altered.
- Email Security: Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives cloud-based email security.
- Browser Sandbox: Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser provides you with a secure browsing experience.
- TrackMyLaptop: Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps track your lost or stolen laptop.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro comes with Quick Heal DNAScan technology that has enhanced behavioral and characteristic inspection of any unsafe applications on your system. The robust firewall allows you to set protection levels for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network, and the Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service will help your track the whereabouts of your lost or stolen laptop.
Overall, Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro is a strong security suite that provides a good level of protection on your PC for minimal system impact.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 16 of Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.