Norton Antivirus stops viruses, worms, spyware, bots, and more - Keeps your system protected against all types of malicious threats. Norton Insight delivers innovative intelligence-driven technology for faster, fewer, shorter scans. Rapid pulse updates every 5 to 15 minutes provide you with up-to-the-minute protection. Norton will also prevent virus-infected emails and instant messages from spreading, so you can feel secure while you keep in touch. Lastly, Norton blocks browser exploits and protects against infected Web sites. Surf the Internet with confidence.
- Antivirus software
- Spyware remover
- Bot protection
- Browser protection
- Internet worm protection
- Intrusion prevention
- OS and application protection
- Rapid pulse updates
- Recovery tool*
- Rootkit detection
- Norton Insight
- SONAR behavioral protection
This is a 15-day commercial trial.
- Fixed an issue where header rows in lists (eg. Security History, Program Control) would move when scrolling through list.
- Corrected some instances were ccSvcHst.exe may crash or hang under Windows XP.
- Re-added missing Calendar in the Custom Scan and Backup Scheduling User Interfaces.
- Corrected an issue where you would have to sign-in to your Norton Account multiple times to configure Online Backup.
- Corrected display issue with Security Status Tile on Mail User Interface.
- Fixed an instance where multiple Download Insight notifications would display constantly.
- Installation now displays proper Incompatibility Alert when attempting to install on Windows Vista SP0 (Service Pack 1 and above required).
- Corrected a compatibility issue with CCLeaner's Registry Scan.
- Corrected an issue that caused a delay in loading the Norton Tray Icon.
- General enhancements around Windows 8 compatibility.
- Overall Product Performance Improvements.
- Support for Mozilla Firefox 16.
- Performance enhancements for Norton Identity Safe.
- Enhanced Rebootless Patching feature (Rebootless Patching not supported on Windows XP)