The Winstep Nexus Dock is a FREE professional dock for Windows. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away - and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.
The Nexus dock provides one-click access to frequently used applications, folders and documents.
- Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, filtering and icon customization options.
- Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
- Blur-Behind and colorization of dock backgrounds.
- Monitor active connections and bandwidth usage with Net Meter module.
- Get weather forecast for over 39,000 cities world-wide.
- Multiple mouse over effects: zoom, swing, bounce and more!
- Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects for reflections and dock backgrounds.
- Easily change appearance of icons of running programs and shortcuts by drag & dropping PNG, ICO and TIF files directly into the icon.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
Maximum icon size has been changed from 255 to 256x256 pixels.
Changes to the User Interface colors made in the About tab of Preferences can now be canceled.
Using the Language Bar IC to change the locale of another window now also gives focus to the window.
Added new optional 'Slide' animation to the User Interface. Can be toggled in the More Options dialog of the General tab in Preferences.
Added alternate User Interface modes to better blend with Windows 10: Dark Mode (Black), Dark Mode (Gray) and a bonus Winstep theme. Mode can be changed in the More Options dialog of the General tab in Preferences.
Added new white default icons to be used in Windows 10 for the Search, Windows Start Menu, Action Center and Task View internal commands.
The Balloon tooltip now displays thumbnails of animated icon PNG strips as the first frame of the animation.
If the Alarm is set to, say, fire on the 31st of every month, it will now skip over the months that don't have 31 days, instead of deactivating itself.
The new drag & drop background file copy operation would fail if one of the files had a comma in the filename.
Fixed issue where the Recycle Bin image might not update after deleting several files on non-English versions of Windows.
Fixed potential issues displaying the systray icons if the Windows systray was not accessible at startup.
Fixed issue where audio might not stop playing after exiting the application.
Modules/widgets on secondary monitors stopped updating when a full screen application was open. Although this was deliberate in order to use as little CPU as possible when a game is running, it should not happen if the module is on a monitor other than the one where the full screen application is running.
Couple of User Interface images inside WsUIImageRes.DLL were accidentaly added with an opaque background.
Under Windows 10 the Language Bar IC failed to change the current keyboard layout.
Fixed issue that could cause a live preview thumbnail from a running application to flicker even when nothing apparently changed.
Fixed animation issue in the Module preview tab with customized Email Checker animations.
Light bulb image on the Tips of the Day dialog did not have a transparent background.
The Monthly implementation of the Alarms was broken and often failed to correctly set the next activation date.