Maxthon Cloud Browser 188.8.131.520 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Features:
* External Tools. Supported add all system tools and other customizable ones.
* Supported adjust the item order in Tool Bar and Sidebar.
* Spell checker supported 10 languages.
* Main Frame
- Optimized the performance of switching tabs.
- Optimized the memory usage of Ultra Mode.
- Improved the experience of scroll bar.
- Supported dragging Maxsnap tool bar.
* Main Frame
- Blank pages being in Navigation History caused page blank.
- Failed to change the cache path in Portable Version.
- Failed to open multiple page documents at the same time.
- Sometimes icons in the drop-down menu displayed incompletely after hided Quick Tool Bar.
- Tool tips of External Tools button failed to update when switched languages.
- Tab Bar failed to refresh seasonably when closed tabs.
- Two kinds of core compatibility problems
- Three kinds of crash problems
- One problem which might cause the browser lose response.
* Video Popup
- Black screen of Youtube popup video.
* Reader Mode
- Failed to save the settings like font size in some pages.
- Page Turning did not work well in some pages.
* Spell Check
- It did not work for the new input text when opened Spell Check with English as the default language.
* External Tools
- Editing problem when added external tools.
- Failed to use drag & drop to add external tools.
- Failed to use Notepad even when added successfully.
- Failed to add some tools in Accessories by drag & drop(Windows XP).
- Sometimes Add Panel displayed incompletely..
* Developer Tools
- Disappearance problem sometimes.