MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool is an easy to use application to perform conversion of Outlook data files (.pst) to Cloud based Office 365 platform.
A Personal Storage Folders file (.pst) is an Outlook data file that stores your messages and other items on your computer. It’s the most common file in which information in Outlook is saved by home users or in small organizations. In Outlook, the storage limit for a single user's PST file is 2GB.
The MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 tool supports migrating ANSI as well as Unicode both types of PST formats created by any of Outlook edition. The software provides quick migration to upload PST file data. You just need to browse a PST file and provide login details of your Office 365 account – and this app does everything else for you!
MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 migration tool has been designed with a simple and easy to understand graphical user interface. The software removes dependency of Microsoft Azure tool which can take a lot of time to import PST files into Office 365 mailbox.
Key features include:
- The PST to Office 365 import tool support exporting selected folders to Office 365 platform.
- The software maintain original folder structure for the data deduplication.
- Import all components of PST file like: emails, contacts, tasks, notes and calendar items.
- Preview all data and preserve complete data integrity even after migration process.
- The software offers Search Mails option to filter out and upload needed e-mails to Office 365.
- There is no size limitation. You can import any size of PST file to your Office 365 mailbox.
- The PST to Office 365 migration tool is compatible with Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista and Win XP.
And the best bit is that you can try it for free right now, here on FileHippo!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.0 of MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.