Macrium Reflect 5.1.5439
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Add Recovery Boot Menu Problem
- The 'Pre-Built WIM' boot menu option could fail to be created. This has been resolved.
* UEFI 'Backup Windows' option
- The 'Backup' > 'Backup Windows' menu option could exclude the automatic selection of the EFI system partition on UEFI booting systems. This has been resolved.
* GPT restore/cloning
- A program crash could occur if the target disk was encrypted prior to the restore/clone operation. This has been resolved.