LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* 256x256 Windows icons
* add 256x256 desktop and MIME type icons
* contination of 8a17792f2e5 (Handle/invalid column ID cleanup)
* copy pivot tables when a sheet is copied.
* defer formula token conversion for defined names (xls import).
* do the same for BIFF5 and earlier.
* drop attributes FRAME and RULES of for HTML 3.2
* finally, remove data cache when nobody references it.
* fix UpdateCheck clog up server by keeping connection alive
* fix prefix of command line switches (-- instead of -)
* fix rotation of shapes in imported MS documents
* fix unfortunate name alias mixups with DejaVu fonts
* fixed crasher in dialog destructor
* have cache instance keep track of who is referencing it.
* implement RTF import progressbar
* improve RTF import of table cell spacings
* no need to update the source range when it's a named range.
* now, refreshing a table should refresh all linked tables.
* partial revert of "...template names appear... correct word order"
* properly update range keys for pivot cache.
* sheet 0 is selected by default.
* text rotation fixes.
* the "Open..." button's more room problem solved
* vcl: isolate new attempt to count monitors as screens to gtk3
* vcl: second part of fix for - get xrandr / y positioning right
* why not showing horizontal scrollbar when needed?