K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine developed by Mozilla which is also used by Firefox. K-Meleon is free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License and is designed specifically for Microsoft Windows (Win32) operating systems.
Choose your desired bookmarking system
- "Tabbed" browsing
- Mouse gestures
- Complete toolbar, menu, context menu, & keyboard shortcut customization
- Block popup windows
- Fast load time
- Easy web searching
- Themes & skins
- Update to Gecko 31.8
- Chg: moved bmpmenu into core, plugin bmpmenu now is only used for compatibility with older skins using menuicons.cfg
- Chg: using gecko favicon cache
- Chg: improved autocomplete result display
- Add: allow function declaration in macros
- Add: macro function date(format[, time]).
- Add: macro function download(url, path[, function]).
- Add: kmeleon.display.urlbar_fontsize (multiplier, default is 1)
- Add: "copy link text" in context menu.
- Add: "URLBar" menu to customize the context menu of the url bar.
- Fix: various minor memory leaks
- Fix: losing sessions when disk full
- Fix: last session could stop being saved after a while
- Fix: video/animation staying still when switching tab