Audio enthusiasts that own a huge music collection choose "Jajuk: Advanced Jukebox" to organize and enjoy their large amounts of tracks.
Choose between different views on your collection, customize the tracks' order or gain information about artists and music. And, probably the best of all: Let Jajuk assist you in being a DJ and play the most proper music on your party.
- Digital DJ: Let Jajuk make your playlist based on your own rules
- Ambience management: Ask for a soft playlist in two clicks maximum
- Advanced rating system: Banning system, clever rating based both on user preference and automatic analysis
- Configurable cross-fade
- Find duplicate tracks across your audio collection
- Alarm clock: Start/stop Jajuk at a preset time
- Prepare Party: Quickly copy a selection of tracks to an external device
- File management
- Recursive play/repeat/shuffle/push in directories/sub-directories or by genre/artist/albums
- Smart functions: "Shuffle", "Best of", "Novelties", "Finish Album"
- Jajuk supports most audio formats (MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, WMA, APE, etc...) and tags
- Automatic indexing
- Devices synchronization
- Custom properties support
- Disconnected devices support (e.g. CDs)
- Search functions
- Tagging functions
- Customizable Graphical Interface
- Playlist support
- Covers support
- ...and so on
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.9.6 of Jajuk: Advanced Jukebox. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.