GetRight is a download manager that simply improves and optimizes the files you download from the Internet.
With GetRight, you never need to worry about your web connection failing in the middle of a large download. This is great for any Internet connection, and is especially important if you use a wireless or dial-up connection. When using GetRight, you will be able to resume your download right where it left off.
People with Cable, DSL, or other fast Internet connections can benefit greatly from GetRight's Download Acceleration, Automatic Downloading, and Server Synchronization.
- Fast - Accelerate downloads by getting files from several servers at once.
- Safe - Recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason - lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Secure - No more lost files, easily see what is in progress and find your finished downloads.
- Easy-to-use - Works within your web browser to make downloading a snap, but with easy access to advanced features for power users.
- Powerful - Advanced downloading technology for both the novice and the expert!
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, and BitTorrent.
- Flexible - Supports FireFox, Internet Explorer, & Opera browsers.
- Runs on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT, ME, 98 & 95.
- Private - No Spyware!
# Added a "Brand New User" wizard. To help get some things setup right, test connections, introduce features, etc. A few had been in the older pre-InnoSetup installer, and others were prompts you could get. Combined them all into one nice little wizard to set them, and help new users find the right Config pages for more.
Anybody who isn't installing a brand new install (likely everybody here in the forum) can see it by running GetRight with the /NEWUSER command line item.
# Some BitTorrent fixes.
# Fixed to always use "Classic" graphics for Windows95/98/ME/NT4. They don't do the newer Alpha channel things so looked funny.
# Added a registry setting so you can change the place temp files are saved.