FinderPop is a universal preference pane, which extends Mac OS X's contextual menus. FinderPop uses a handy filesystem browser that allows rapid and easy access to files and disks within Mac OS X Finder. The application uses a FinderPop Items folder in much the same way as the Apple Menu Items folder used to work for the Apple menu.
- Control-free popup in the Finder: This is useful if you use a one-button mouse. The launcher takes up no desktop space and operates in the System Preferences pane.
- FinderPop allows you to change the appearance of OS X. You can also add submenu's for Processes, Desktop and Contents.
Please note: OS X 10.4 or later is required.
* Allow FinderPop to work with alias files produced by the Yosemite 10.10 Finder.
* In FinderPop's "Move/Copy/Alias" dialog, you can control-click the Alias button and FinderPop will create symlinks instead of aliases.
* Fix minor bug in the Move To... and Copy To... scripts introduced last time (in the 'FinderPop Extras' folder.)
* Add new Alias To... and Symlink To... scripts.
* Fix a buffer overrun bug which could cause a crash in rare instances.