FastPictureViewer 1.9 B 292
FastPictureViewer, an image viewer designed for photographers. Now with powerful workflow tools helping to automate file management duties like copy, move, delete, save-for-web and more.
- Fastest RAW viewer ever. Period.
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency instant display.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows).
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging.
- Fast tethered shooting through MTP/PTP. Tether a Nikon D3S or D3X in 64 bit, today!
- Supports most common image formats, including Adobe DNG, plus specialists formats such as OpenEXR, DDS, PNM and more, through separately installable image codecs.
This is the 32-bit version.
- Publishing to 500px.com was enabled in the web-publishing subsystem.
- Additionally, small bug fixes and enhancements were made throughout. Includes the latest raw codecs 188.8.131.52.
- This release also fixes some potential security issues and has been internally reviewed and rebuilt with the latest Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle guidance in mind.
- This version is now validated for use with the (highly recommended) Microsoft Platform Update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.