Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere.
Stop forgetting things. Capture everything now so you will be able to find it all later.
- Tasks and to-dos
- Notes and research
- Web pages
- Business cards
- Wine labels
And then find them all any time across all the computers and devices you use. How does Evernote do it?
* You can save setting for viewing notes in a specific notebook, saved search, or tag—as snippets, cards, thumbnails, in a list, in reverse sort order. When you adjust your view of a note list, choose "Remember View Setting for…" from the drop down menu.
* Google Drive Integration: Instead of pasting messy links to files, Evernote now includes thumbnail previews of Drive Content. You can also search your Drive from Evernote. Changes to files in Drive will sync automatically with your notes. There's even a handy icon in the Evernote toolbar to jump right into your Drive.
* Scrollbars now are available for ink notes. To create an ink note go to File > New Note > New Ink Note.
* Many sync conflict issues: we’ve made several fixes so that you should see fewer note conflicts and more automatic merging of content when editing notes across devices.
* An issue where Evernote for Business users were intermittently unable to write to some notebooks.
* Highlighting of text in notes with embedded PDFs when using the find function (Ctrl+F) on High DPI screens.