Dukto is a really useful little app that enables file transfers from one PC to another, without having to worry about users, permissions, operating systems, protocols, clients, and servers.
Dukto is easy to use. Simply start the app on both PCs and transfer files and folders by dragging them into its window. That’s it! Dukto has zero configuration as the clients are auto discoverable once Dukto is installed.
Key features include:
- Simple Metro style UI.
- Zero configuration.
- High speed file transfer.
- Multi files and folders transfer.
- Transfers log.
- Clients auto-discovery.
- No server or internet connection needed.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 task bar integration with progress and transfer indicator.
- Open received files directly from the app.
- Send and receive text snippets (eg. useful for sending URLs).
- Show your IP addresses on the IP connection page.
- Multi-OS native support.
Overall, Dukto is a simple multi-platform file transfer app that has been specifically designed for LAN users. It supports sending text, files or folders and has a simple user interface which can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
We don't have any change log information yet for version R6 of Dukto. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.