Contenta RAW Converter is a simple, yet powerful tool that can convert your RAW images. It also gives you the ability to rename and organize your photos in subfolders using EXIF/IPTC/XMP tags, and you can read RAW files and save them to jpg, jpeg2000, gif, png, tiff.
Contenta RAW Converter also offers many useful and unexpected features in addition to its file conversion capabilities. The app’s interface is both sleek and intuitive, with buttons which explain clearly the conversion process. However, if you need, there is a thorough, well-written Help file available. You can can select individual files or entire directories to convert.
Key Features include:
- Read RAW formats including RAW, NRW, RW2, RWL, DNG, CRW, CR2, ORF, MRW, THM, NEF, PEF, SRF, ARW, SRW, 3FR, ERF, KDC, SR2, RAF, X3F, DCR, DRF, MEF, MOS, PTX.
- Write to common formats including JPG, JPEG 2000 (JP2, J2K), GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PPM, PDF.
- Batch conversion.
- Batch RAW processing (brightness, white balance, denoising)
- Preview quality and final file sizes.
- Reduce sizes for computer screens, web publishing, iPod, PSP.
- Share photos online and order prints in one click.
- Automatically rename using metadata.
- Optimized for multi-core processing.
There are also other options available before you convert your files, such as adjusting brightness, color, and other aspects of your images. Once you have adjusted your images then the conversion process takes only a short time, as Contenta RAW Converter has been optimized for multi-core processors to help speed up your conversions by using as much of your CPU as possible.
After you have converted your images, Contenta RAW Converter gives you the option to create PDF slideshows, save your images to various media or share them. The application lets you upload images to the Contenta’s server, where they can be viewed for up to a week by anyone that has access to the URL.
Overall, Contenta RAW Converter is easy to use, has an intuitive interface and boasts some surprising post conversion options. It has support for numerous file types and the ability to batch convert your images along with renaming and organising them, makes Contenta RAW Converter a good choice if you have lots of images that need converting.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.5 of Contenta RAW Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.