Caesium Image Compressor is an open source image compressor, which can reduce the size of your pictures by up to 90% without losing any image quality.
Caesium Image Compressor is very useful if you have lots of images and want to save space on your hard drive! You can use it to reduce the size of images to make them easier to upload to your website or your blog. Caesium Image Compressor has several different compression levels that you can use for your images to suit your needs.
The application has a simple UI and is very easy to use, all you need to do is:
- Open the interface.
- Add one or more images.
- Choose the quality.
- Press "Compress" button.
Key Features Include:
- Preserve the original file format without losing any visual quality.
- No additional software required to open compressed files.
- Process files in batch mode.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Choose the different compression levels of each image.
- Support for custom suffix.
- Comparison preview, with original and compressed pictures.
- View details using the zoom function.
- You can custom visualization options.
- Support for common file formats.
- Support for date/time and metatag.
- Multi language support.
Please Note: Caesium Image Compressor is an application that will reduce the file size of a picture using compression and maintain the original dimensions. It is not an image resizing tool.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.7.0 of Caesium Image Compressor. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.