Bandicut Video Cutter is a simple to use video editor that primarily excels in "cut and shut" video manipulation. Bandicut Video Cutter allows the user to quickly trim and join video parts whilst keeping the original quality.
Be precise with your editing. Bandicut allows users to select the single frame from where you want to cut or join videos. Most other similar software only allows cutting between keyframes.Features include
- Extract audio from video and save as MP3
- Join multiple video files
- Split video into multiple files
- Save video to AVI or MP4 formats
Bandicut Video Cutter supports two cutting methods, [High-Speed mode] and [Encoding mode]. "High-speed mode" allows the user to cut a video precisely without re-encoding, as a result the quality is lossless and the cutting speed is faster than any other software. "Encoding mode" allows re-encoding if the user wishes to change the codec, resolution or quality of a video according to their needs.
Users can save their videos as an AVI or MP4 file, Bandicut Video Cutter supports all common codecs.
Overall, Bandicut Video Cutter is a quick and precise tool that offers a heap of in-depth editing options whilst keeping the videos original quality.
- High-speed mode: Some MKV and WebM files couldn't be played after cutting.
- Encoding mode: Some video files which had been cut in high-speed mode were completed in the middle of the joining process.
- The free version of Bandicut crashed while processing some video files which had many video/audio tracks.
- The 'Incorrect Encoding Settings' error occurred with AMD CPUs which have a lot of CPU cores/threads.
- Bandicut crashed when a user clicked the ‘Maximize’ button under certain situations.
- Other minor bugs fixed.