AnyDesk is a popular Remote Desktop application that uses a new video codec, which is specifically designed for fresh looking graphical user interfaces.
AnyDesk software is versatile, secure and lightweight. The software uses TLS1.2 encryption and both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified.
AnyDesk is very lightweight and is crammed into a 1MB file and no administrative privileges or installation is required. The UI of AnyDesk is really simple and easy to navigate.
With AnyDesk you can use your personal computer from anywhere. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your Desktop, with all your applications, documents and photos. Most importantly, your data stays where it belongs-on your hard drive and nowhere else.
- Fixed broken mouse handling in the search popup.
- Fixed lost keyboard focus when switching from the File Manager to a monitor.
- Fixed fullscreen mode on session start.
- Fixed a crash during rights elevation.
- Fixed discovery online states.
- Added missing TCP permission setting.
- Minor fixes
- Added a selection box tool.
- Selected items will now scroll into the visible area automatically.
- D3D fullscreen can now be minimized.
- Changed TCP default permission to true.