Aiseesoft FoneTrans is an iOS data transfer and management app for the Mac platform. The software can transfer all kinds of data and media, including Contacts, Photos, Music and Videos, between your Mac and your iOS device, and is a superb alternative to using iTunes.
Key Features include:
- Manage files between PC and iOS devices.
- Transfer files from PC/iOS devices to iOS devices.
- Sync files to PC from iOS devices.
- Export iOS device files to iTunes.
- Supports Photos, Music, Contacts, Voice Memo, Movies, TV, Music Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U data, Ringtones, Audio Books, Camera, Playlists, Albums, Books, ePubs, and PDFs.
- Upscale lower resolution video to 4K.
In order to transfer data from your PC and your iOS device, simply connect your device to your PC with USB cable, and wait the app to detect your device. Then, choose the file type you want to transfer, such as Contacts, Photos, etc. and then hit ‘Export’ ‘Export to XX’ in order to transfer files between your connected devices and your PC.
If you have more than one iOS device and own a PC, and you need to keep all your devices synced, then Aiseesoft FoneTrans is a useful tool to have. The interface is easy to navigate with a single window, which shows you all your connected devices. The app is relatively lightweight and has a shallow learning curve.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 8.3.50 of Aiseesoft FoneTrans. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.