Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12 is a powerful, full-scale antivirus utilityaimed at maximising PC security and performance. It provides a one-stop solution to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system.
IObit have recently released version 12 of Advanced System Care Ultimate. Prominent changes include;
- 15% larger anti-virus database: protects users from Trojan horses, spyware, ransomware, rootkit, cryptojacking, and etc..
- Brand new functions - Privacy Shield & Digital Fingerprint Protection: protect users' sensitive data against unauthorized processes and secure users' digital fingerprints from malicious tracking.
- Better system tune-up, deeper cleaning & faster system boot.
With the new IObit Anti-ransomware Engine and popular antivirus engine Bitdefender, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12 brings PC security to a higher level. It prevents your files from being encrypted by hackers and illegal access by third-party programs, and protects your PC against various viruses and malware. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12 also optimizes and enhances several important protections like FaceID, Homepage Advisor, and Surfing Protection and Ads- Removal, to better secure your privacy and provide an ad-free online experience.
To take care of your optimisation needs, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12 offers a 1-click approach to achieve top PC performance. Key features of the redesigned Performance Monitor include:
- Monitors and displays your PC's RAM/CPU/Disk usage.
- CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature and fan speed monitored in real-time.
- Quickly end the processes that slow down your PC to make it more responsive and run faster.
Last but not least, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 12 rebuilds and improves over 10 useful tools, such as IObit Undelete, Startup Manager, Internet Booster, Registry Cleaner, and Disk Cleaner to make old PCs last longer and new PCs run faster. What more could you want?!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 22.214.171.124 of IObit Advanced Systemcare Ultimate . Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.