ACDSee Photo Studio Standard - the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster. Way faster. No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before. Instantly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Create quality prints or Flash and PDF slideshows.
It's hard to believe that managing digital images can be so quick and easy, but with ACDSee Photo Studio Standard, it is. As a media browser for your Windows folder system, ACDSee Photo Studio Standard's super-fast navigation pane lets you browse and view your picture collections right away. Compare multiple images side-by-side. Save time and select photo files by criteria. Or see all your images at once. ACDSee Photo Studio Standard digital photo software supports over 50 popular photo and multimedia formats.
This download is for a 30 day trial.
# New Features:
- Added RAW support for the following camera models:
* Canon EOS M5
* Fujifilm X-E2S
* Fujifilm X70
* Olympus PEN E-PL8
* Olympus E-PL6
* Olympus E-M1 Mark II
* Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500 (DMC-FZ2000, DMC-FZH1)
* Panasonic DMC-LX9 (DMC-LX10, DMC-LX15)
* Pentax K-70
* Pentax K-3 II
* Pentax K-1
* Sony A6500
* Sony Alpha a99 ii
* Sony RX100 Mark V
- Added Affinity file format thumbnail support.
# Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with Polygon tool leaving artifacts after undo.
- Fixed a reset default option in Tools | Options.
- Fixed a crash when deleting inside of a zip file.
- Fixed a crash in Photos Mode related to deleting an orphan file.
- Fixed Windows taskbar appearing in a full screen video.
- Fixed preview in Font drop-down menu in the Text tool.
- Fixed a flickering issue occurring when moving between Manage and View mode.
- Fixed an issue with GIF animation in View mode.
# Not Supported
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.