Mendeley for Mac provides an useful solution to document management. It has 1GB of free cloud-based storage which is also upgradable to 2GB for $5 per month, 5GB for $10, or $15 for unlimited storage. Mendeley for Mac comes with cross-platform compatibility and has a clear interface that is easy to view and navigate.
Key Features include:
- All your research centralized: Securely stored and accessible across devices, you can search and sort your references, documents and notes in one place.
- Read and annotate on the go: Use Mendeley online or offline to access your PDFs on the move.
- Reference Manager: Generate your citations and bibliography in the style of your choice, with support for Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX.
- Collaboration: Publicly or privately share reading lists, references or full-text articles. Create groups to tackle research assignments, share feedback and write papers.
- Organize: Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote, Papers or Zotero.
- Showcasing your work: Connect with colleagues and peers to follow their research output. Showcase your published research to millions across the globe.
With Mendeley for Mac you can access your papers on the web or iOS device. Mendeley has mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms, allowing you to access your Mendeley library, read and annotate your PDFs, and keep everything in sync across all your devices.
Improved security for users accessing Mendeley Desktop on a shared machine.
Literature search has been updated so you should see better results.
Fixed a bug so you can now rename groups again without going to mendeley.com.
Fixed some bugs in the MS Word plugin that caused:
Incorrect citation to be added when using footnote citation styles.
Errors on editing citations when the bibliography was selected.
Mendeley Desktop now supports the LibreOffice 64bit version on MS Windows.
Fixed some bugs in the LibreOffice plugin that caused:
Citations not to be added after a bibliography had been inserted.
Issues with inserting a bibliography.