WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.68. It brings the following change: Security fix: an integer overflow bug in the agent forwarding code.
Translation completed: Traditional Chinese.
Translation updated: Icelandic.
De-duplicating Duplicate Session and Disconnect accelerators in Session menu.
De-duplicating Quit and Queue accelerators in Commands menu.
Increased length limit of host name.
Bug fix: Failure when reloading non-current directory expanded in remote directory tree.
Bug fix: Failure when moving Download and Delete operation to background.