Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
# New Features:
* Core | Added .vuze file format to trigger a search operation
* Core | Disable IPv6 under Windows by default, as it needs Java7 to work properly
* Core | Added system property to disable instance manager
* Core | Give user friendlier error message when offline-downloader disconnected
* Core | Auto-dump threads if shutdown takes > 30 seconds
* UI | Permit deletion of classicaly shared content from download/seeding views
# Corrected bugs:
* Core | Wait until sid registered before attempting pairing test
* Core | Various pairing HTTPS fixes
* Core | Fix missing 'logout' button when paired with no authentication
* UI | Windows - Vuze now pops up if closed to system tray and user launches exe
* UI | Fixup some Remote Pairing dialog edge case bugs
* UI | OSX - Fix sidebar animations sometimes not animating
* UI | OSX - Text in table views are now the correct color (white) when selected
* UI | Protect against case where Main Window's stored dimensions area invalid or stupidly small
* UI | Fix invalid thread access and NPE when closing pairing dialog
* UI | Fixed case where status bar was blank after deiconifying