TortoiseSVN 32-bit 1.9.4
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
It is developed under the GPL. Which means it is completely free, including the source code. But just in case you don't know the GPL too well: you can use TortoiseSVN to develop commercial applications or just use it in your company without any restrictions.
Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE like Visual Studio, Eclipse or others, you can use it with whatever development tools you like.
As a Subversion client, TortoiseSVN has all the features of Subversion itself, including:
- Most current CVS features.
- Directories, renames, and file meta-data are versioned.
- Commits are truly atomic.
- Branching and tagging are cheap (constant time) operations.
- Efficient handling of binary files.
* BUG: GDI Resource leak when showing a file list.
* BUG: lifetime issue with path string for long paths.
* BUG: Race condition in the shell extension.
* BUG: Crash in Project Monitor when drag&drop item with children.
* BUG: Small memory leak in commit dialog when doing refresh.
* BUG: Repobrowser lost info about working copy when the revision was changed.
* BUG: Drop-strings were shown wrong.
* BUG: Conflicts were marked as resolved even if the changes could not be saved.
* CHG: Improve text for screen readers in log dialog.
* BUG: Unnecessary horizontal scrollbar was shown in case logwidthmarker is set.
* BUG: The font size in the statistics dialog was wrong, font unreadable.
* CHG: Improved stability of the log cache.
* BUG: TMerge could hang applying a patch.
* BUG: Crash in log dialog when repo root isn't readable.
* BUG: Repo browser slow to close.
* BUG: CodeCollaborator was not properly detected.