TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 3.0.13
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
* Added support for channel delay feature in server 3.0.10. This allows to set a delay in seconds after which temporary channels will be deleted after the last client has left. To configure a virtualserver default, set the delay in the virtualserver edit dialog. Or configure per channel in the channel edit dialog. Channel templates were adjusted to show the delete delay and a count- down until the channel is removed.
* Added search field in customize toolbar dialog.
* Added display of filetransfer progress in taskbar (Windows 7 and above).
* Removed deprecated Direct Input hotkey system, meanwhile replaced by the "Default" hotkey system.
* Fixed assigning hotkey when key was mapped or deactivated via "ScanCode Map".
* Fixed avatar animation when an animated gif will be set after a jpg.
* Fix for Overwolf integration, avoid getting back to desktop when TeamSpeak is started by Overwolf in-game and immediately a dialog opens.