SyncBack has established itself as world-class in the field of backup and synchronization software. Whether you're a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
- Backup - Protect your data.
- Restore - Recover your lost files easily.
- Copy Open Files - Backup live documents.
- Versioning - Keep previous versions.
- Incremental Backups - Does what is required.
- FTP and Email - Online access.
- Performance & Throttling - As fast as can be.
- Synchronize - Work with 2 or more computers.
- Secure - Keep confidential data private.
- Compression - Keep your files small.
- Automation - Set it and forget it.
- Advanced Customization - A superb array of options.
Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- New: Email services can be selected for easier email configuration
- New: -shutdownforce command line parameter
- New (Free): Can detect filename case changes as per SE and Pro. This fixes issue where identical files with different dates and times are not updated.
- Fixed: Path to event log DLL in registry corrected on 64-bit versions of Windows
- Fixed: On Vista the folder selection dialog would give child folder name twice if double-click folder and click Select Folder
- Fixed: Manifest file so that the compression DLL does not need to be registered
- Fixed: When zipping and log set to only warn if files missing then it was not recording a warning
- Fixed (Free): Profiles were being reset to use standard windows file copying method when program started
- Fixed (Free): EComponentError exception when choosing Revert to factory settings on some profile config windows
- Updated: When-Insert and When-Login,Logout profile settings window update to not show if background backups disabled
- Updated: Help file