Rainlendar 2.14 Beta 154
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
Polling online calendars got broken in the previous build.
Added advanced option to never show the full menu from the calendar (it is still shown from the tray icon).
Backslash character did not work in Toodledo tasks.
Added support for busy and private fields in Office365.
The body text in Office365 events was always read as html so it was not editable in Rainlendar.
Attendees are not removed from Google Calendar events if it is edited from Rainlendar.
Quickadd now takes into account the calendar filters for the window where the quick add edit control is.
Office365 calendar downloaded only 10 events. There is a setting for the download count now for the calendar.