Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 117
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- On Mac it was possible to close the manager dialog while the file dialog was open which caused a crash.
- The change fields dialog crashed if the type of the item was not changed.
- The maxheight attribute didn't work correctly with recurring events.
- Change the way "Double click action" works. It's now possible to disable the double clicking completely or show the menu always.
- Added event handler for double click on a calendar day.
- When creating new calendar the user credentials are automatically used from the previously created Google calendar or Toodledo task list.
- All day events in schedule and month views need to be dragged to another day before the times are changed. This is to prevent accidental moving of multiday events.
- Windows which are linked to upward growing windows are placed top of them when the window positions are rearranged.
- Added a search widget to the Shadow4 widget addon.
- If there is only a single valid calendar it is selected automatically when creating a new event or task.