PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Updated UnRAR engine – Updated unRAR engine to latest build – improved speed for PPM codec extract speed by up to 40%.
* Added OpenPGP HKP key server support – Added support for Open PGP servers, by supporting HKP protocol. Users can search and upload public keys to any HKP server, such as pgp.mit.edu.
* Added support for non-standard ZIP files – Added support for some non-standard ZIP files (such as ones created by Dropbox).
* Various fixes and improvements – Overall, over 20 various changes/improvements/fixes implemented.