Password Safe 3.31
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
# New Features
- Turkish translation added.
# Changes to Existing Features
- Autotype now supports URL and email fields with \l and \m, respectively.
- Improved selection of subset of password: characters can be specified from the end of the password as well as from the beginning.
# Bugs fixed
- Fixed typos in online help.
- Fixed typos in file format description text.
- Correct suffix appended to proposed filename when exporting to XML.
- Ampersand (&) is handled correctly in Password Policy.
- Compare DB results context menu items now enabled correctly in Read Only.
- Preferences that are stored in the database are colored blue again.
- Unknown database preferences are preserved.
- Minor issues related to password policy options.
- Password history date is now displayed in locale's format in entry's Additional tab.
- Expand entry's autotype value in Run Command's $a parsing.
- Don't report URL as copied to clipboard when it isn't.
- Opening a protected entry no longer causes a sound in Windows.