NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 182.08 WHQL Vista
NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
Fixed Issuesâ€“Windows Vista 32-bit
Multi-GPU Resolved Issues:
â€¢ [SLI], GeForce 8600 GT: Fluid Demo (using PhysX)â€“the application cannot be run
using hardware acceleration when SLI is enabled. 
Windows Vista 64-bit Issues
Single GPU Issues:
â€¢ NVIDIA Control Panel: The user cannot create custom resolutions. 
â€¢ GeForce 200 Series: Need for Speed Undercover and Dead Spaceâ€“the applications
cannot be run using a Gateway XHD3000H 30â€ HD monitor at 2560x1600
â€¢ GeForce 200 Series: Photoshop CS4â€“OpenGL settings are grayed out and cannot be
set for the application.