MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a really useful, powerful and easy to use disk management app. The MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition app provides powerful functions on disk partition management to help you optimize your disk usage and protect your data.
Key Features Include:
- Convert Disk Partition Table: Convert disk types between MBR and GPT without data loss.
- Change File System: Convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without disk command.
- Convert NTFS to FAT 32 without reformatting.
- Recover Partition and Rebuilt MBR: Recover lost or deleted partition and rebuild your MBR table.
- Partition alignment: Align partitions so as to optimize your SSD I/O performance.
- Basic Disk Partition Management: Basic disk partition management, such as create partition, delete partition, wipe partition, copy partition and clone disks.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition has three main sets of functions:
Basic Partition Management, which encompasses the following features: create partition, delete partition, format partition, hide partition, change drive letter, set partition label and convert FAT/FAT32 to NTFS.
Advanced Partition Management, which encompasses the following features: move/resize partition, extend partition, split partition, align partition, wipe partition, explore partition, convert NTFS to FAT 32, set partition as primary, set partition as logical, copy partition wizard, partition recovery wizard, migrate OS to SSD/HD windows storage spaces.
Basic Disk Management, which encompasses the following features: disk copy, delete all partitions, align all partitions, recover all partitions, rebuild MBR, wipe disk, convert MBR disk to GPT, convert GPT disk to MBR.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 10.1 of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.