MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Artwork getting added to users photos.
Crash log isn't generated during startup in some cases.
Crash when upgrading database to the newest version (regression).
Playing some MP3s from the network triggers a crash (regression).
Network: Navigating, Network Shares is too slow, confusing and outdated.
Cannot easily access non-browsable networks.
Add/rescan shows no sub-folders on root server.
Find more from same Computer fails for CIFS network using IP address.
Artwork off center in Windows 10 Thumbnail Preview.
Taskbar Thumbnail Distorted on Windows 10 Creators Update.
USB Browsing: multiple-attribute fields displays incorrectly for MMA devices.
WAV: Junk zero pad Byte on file end file breaks TAG reading.
WAV: MMW fail to read non Standard ID3v2.3 TAG.
Media-server: Some Components are still blocked by firewall.
Auto advancing to next track fails when playing to Onkyo renderer.
AAC: Some AAC do not play in MMW.
Wi-Fi sync: "Sync incomplete" error occurs in some environments.
Ghost DB folders remains and cannot be removed on some databases.
Podcasts: Download fails if feed has space before Episode URL.
Mouse click on player does not change focus.
USB sync doesn't work for read only storages.
iPod Nano 7: Playlist deleted directly in iPod cannot be re-synced.