Maxthon Cloud Browser 18.104.22.1680 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Features:
* Added Magic Fill button to the tool bar.
* Added "Skins" button to the upper right corner of Maxthon main window. Changed the page turning style of skin manager window to scrolling bar style.
* Improved the auto-submit logic of Magic Fill. Supported more websites for auto-filling.
* Pages would be shown as what users set in Page Zoom directly in Retro Mode.
* Accelerate the startup speed of Thunder Downloader module.
* Main Frame
- One language problem.
- Invalidation of locking Maxthon Browser.
* Webkit Core
- Some crash problems.
- Using "Search inside the page" after selected some words, the search result of "Next" would highlight incorrectly when clicked "Previous" button.
* User Interface
- Sometimes the key words in find box did not change in time when searched inside the page in Ultra Mode.
- The rules were still copied to the clipboard after canceling "Shared Selected Rules".
- AdHunter might be disabled if added user rules.
- Sometimes the download tool chosen by users in Maxthon Options could not be used.