LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
- Modified the driver to work around Comodo firewall's bug of not
coping with zero-checksum'ed UDP packets
- Fixed the crash condition that occurs when starting Hamachi on
computers that have previously run 0.9.x.x versions of Hamachi
- Fixed per-peer preferences sometimes not getting properly saved
when running Hamachi as a service
- Fixed TCP peer-to-peer tunneling sometimes not working between