FastStone Image Viewer 4.4
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable and user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. The application has a nice array of features, which include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and colour adjustments.
FastStone Image Viewer is both innovative and intuitive. The application has a full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars, which pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats including:
- JPEG 2000
- animated GIF
The application also supports popular digital camera RAW formats including:
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
- Improved the "Acquire Image from Scanner" tool (previously called "Scan Board"). Now it supports batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG. It allows users to rotate, crop, deskew, annotate, print, email and save scanned images directly within this tool
- Added "Watermark" to the Effects menu
- Added "Auto-Rotate" option to the Print dialog
- Added drag-and-drop capability to the Print dialog
- Improved the USM-Sharpen algorithm by allowing up to 50 pixels in radius
- Improved the "Full Screen Preview" of the "Sharpen/Blur" tool. Now it is possible to make adjustments in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug in the "Adjust Lighting" tool that it could not save changes of Highlights
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes