eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network but offers more features than the standard client.
- Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad) Kad is now in an open testphase.
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
- eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
.: Fixed a minor GUI drawing issue in the transfer window [dolphinX]
.: Added GUI name references to some more Kad queries [tHeWiZaRdOfDoS]
.: Added sanity check for rare issue seen in crashdumps concerning SourceExchange responses
.: Increased the UDP-Socket buffer to avoid packetloss
.: Fixed the following BETA bugs:
- Popups on the shared files list were not working
- The shared files count in the GUI wasn't always accurate
- Resolved shell links had some issues, preventing them from getting shared
- The GUI wasn't always properly updated when deleting a file in the shared files window