Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
* Self protection bug – fixed.
* Context menu scan fails with already open scanner window – fixed.
* Formatting bug of ADS names in file guard alerts – fixed.
* Problem with mixing Domain and Local users in permissions settings – fixed.
* Occasional crash on moving detected objects to quarantine – fixed.
* Rootkit detection information message box modified.
* Minor internal improvements.
* Crash on reading skin.ini – fixed.
* Engine and quarantine initialize bug – fixed.
* ScanBuffer bug – fixed.
* Preparations for upcoming features.
* Added memory limitations for the file i/o threads to avoid memory starvation on systems with very fast disk setups like SSDs or RAIDs.