dBpowerAMP Music Converter 16.3
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Batch Converter added new right click on file(s) >> Show in Explorer or Edit ID Tags.
Mp3 tag reading optimization.
Apple Lossless encoder no longer requires WaveformatExtensible 1:1 channel mappings.
Album Sort is no longer split as a multi item tag if has '; ' in the name.
M4a Show Work Movement is set to 1 automatically if Work is filled and either Movement Count, Number or Name are filled also.
WAVE LIST tags which are not recognized are sent over as WAVELIST-xxxx so the wave encoder can write them to a new Wave file with same unknown name.
ID Tag: Option to disable predictive typing.
FLAC updated to 1.3.2.
Mp3 Lame updated to 3.100.
Popup info tip will display 'Unable to read track details, file corrupted or not supported' and will try to display tags.
ID Tagger can read and tag files which cannot read the audio from.
CD Ripper: tab order improved, rip button has default focus after cd insert.
Tag Editor includes high DPI images.
Opus updated to read non-compliant opus files created by ffmpeg opus encoder.
MusicBrainz was not retrieving album art.
Flac tagging, if tag did not have a vendor string (non-standard) then previously was writing a 2nd tag block.
[track_unpad][track_total_unpad] naming values now work.
CD Ripper when ripping set to use temp folder (and move tracks after) would fail if had no album art.
Album tag was being written as \n when had a ; in the title.
Adding a compilation tag through tag editor would not save newly added tag.
Naming Dialogs would limit to 500 characters.
M4a tagging fix for mp4 files which had data block > 4GB.