Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor for Mac is a music composition app that assists you in creating original songs, music, scores and soundtracks. You can also try it coupled with TwelveKeys music transcription software to transcribe music recordings and notate arrangements of your favorite music.
Key Features include:
- Change the key signature and time signature.
- Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver).
- Create sheet music in Treble, Bass, Tenor or Alto Clefs.
- Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes.
- Add ties and slurs across notes.
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests.
- Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics.
- Drag notes to change their pitch or placement.
- Copy, cut and paste measures to easily insert themes.
- Zoom in and out for easier editing.
- Brace staves together to compose scores for ensembles.
- Preview and Share Your Score.
- Listen to your composition with MIDI playback, or export MIDI music files.
- Print completed music projects for your musicians.
- Print blank music sheets for hand transcription.
The app has a simple and intuitive interface that lets you write musical notation, write, save and print your music compositions on your Mac.
The wide array of sheet music symbols, time and key signatures, along with a free-form layout, gives you, as the composer, optimum control over creating sheet music for your musical arrangements.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.07 of Crescendo Free Music Notation Editor for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.