Corel’s Aftershot Pro lets you enhance and manage your photos professionally. The application utilises 64-Bit performance, which can be up to 4x faster than other RAW image manipulation applications.
AfterShot Pro is the best way to unlock the flexibility of shooting RAW images. With unparalleled speed and power, and a sleek new interface, AfterShot Pro is a RAW converter, photo editor and complete high-speed photo management application.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Updated RAW camera profiles. 26 new camera profiles and RAW file support from all major camera manufacturers.
- Complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools. Aftershot Pro 2’s HDR tools allow you to combine multiple exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo. With the AfterShot HDR module you can apply Smart Photo Fix, White Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Fill Light/Clarity, Local Tone Mapping, High Pass Sharpening, and Digital Noise Removal.
- Noise reduction by Athentech. Aftershot Pro 2 allows you to optimize your images with new Athentech Imaging Noise Removal. This award-winning technology automatically adjusts lighting for every pixel in a shot while maintaining true color and zero clipping.
Corel's AfterShot Pro has all the functions you need to create professional images to be proud of.
# New Camera RAW support:
- FujiFilm X-T10
- FujiFilm X-Q1
- FujiFilm X-Q2
- FujiFilm X-A2
- Samsung NX30
- Samsung NX300
- Olympus E-M5 MK2
- Olympus XZ-10
- Nikon D7200
- Nikon D5500
- Contrast for inactive icons and strings has been increased
- Keyword list in the metadata tool is sorted by dictionary alphabetical order
- Plugin tabs can be renamed
- Toolbar tabs can be reordered
- Thumbnail data and filename are displayed (no hover required)
- Color label can be added with one click
- Left panel can be undocked
- Extra padding added between thumbnails
- Wavelet Denoise plugin is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit
- Wavelet Sharpen plugin is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit