With Bandicam screen recorder you can video record a certain area on a PC screen, or you can record a program which uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam screen recorder works with a high compression ratio, whilst keeping the video quality close to the original and Bandicam provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs, like Fraps.
- Because Bandicam compresses the file, the recorded file size is much smaller than the original.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion in either 720p or 1080p full HD video.
- With the Auto Complete Recording function, you can record 24 hours of video.
- You can record high quality video at resolutions of up to 2560x1600.
Added support for the text overlay feature.
Added support for Pen Tablet input in drawing mode.
Added a warning message if a sound capture device is not available.
Bandicam now records the video even if a sound capture device is not available.
Windows Media Player in Windows 7 and 8 couldn't play videos created with the H.264 (CPU) codec of Bandicam.
The rectangle window was moved inside of the monitor instead of the specified area under certain situations.
The rectangle window was displayed in the wrong position under certain situations.
Failed to open the device in Device Recording Mode if there was no audio device under the Playback tab in Windows sound settings.
An image was captured when a user pressed the right Alt+C keys on some computer keyboards.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.