Avant Browser 2010 B 123
Avant Browser is a standalone application designed to expand features provided by Internet Explorer. It adds a bunch of features and functionalities to IE and its user-friendly interface brings a new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability.
Avant Browser is freeware. That's right. 100% Free! No cost to you ever. No limitations. No Adware. No Spyware. You can donate if you want, but it's certainly not required.
Avant's features include:
- Online Profile Storage
- Mouse Gestures
- Flash Animation Filter
- Built-in AD/Pop-up Blocker
- Built-in RSS/ATOM Reader.
- Additional Mouse Functions
- Multi-Window Browsing
- Real Full Screen Mode and Alternative Full Desktop mode
- Built-in Search Engine
- Full IE Compatibility
- Control Your Privacy
- Safe Recovery
- Support for 41 languages
* [Fix]Two AB icons appeared in the alt-tab window with Roboform Toobar enabled(395).
* [Fix]Win+arrow didn't work when foucs was on Avant's page window(417).
* [Fix]Win+arrow didn't work when Avant was first opened(418) .
* [Fix]Re-enabled Ctrl + shift + left click to open a link in background(438).
* [Fix]Tab bar showed incomplete titles in some cases.
* [Fix]Refreshing didn't work for loading failed pages.
* [Fix]Toolbars still showed unlocked though Lock the Toolbars options was already checked(Problem here).
* [Fix]Backup Profile feature didn't backup some configurations(Problem here).
* [Fix]In some cases the input field in a page lost focus when switching back from other applications(422).
* [Fix]Address Bar lost focus when switching back from other applications.
* [Fix]Scroll Bar changed position when switching back from other tabs.
* [Fix]Exiting Avant Browser caused the download window to close(424).