ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
- mkv playback works properly with a soundtrack in FLAC format
- some MOV and MP4 files playback improved (it didn't work despite all the necessary codecs in the system)
- fixed problem with some mp3PRO files which showed the cover over the entire screen, instead of "in place"
- PlayList menu improved
- ALLUpdate program improved
- "Always on top" mode in no-ELITE improved
- "Always on top"mode by which the window pop-up messages was invisible and blocked ALLPlayer improved
- Additional information about the logs of codecs used by ALLPlayer in case a problem with opening a file (useful for testers) added
- Movie is still being played in case when there is no audio codec only
- after installing the new version it is not necessary to run ALLPlayer in order to switch off reminder of the new version as it was before