Adobe Air 184.108.40.20670 Beta
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
# Notable Fixes and Enhancements:
- [iOS 5.0.x] Using the property, File.preventBackup causes a crash
- [Win 8] When I speak into the mic, it sounds high pitched and harsh
- [iOS] ThrottleType.RESUME is triggered twice when an app is re-activated
- The web page of a played video is often closed automatically when dragging the scroll bar of the page
- [iOS] Showing new screen from ANE in mouseDown handler causes app to be unresponsive
- Application freezes when you display modal view using UIView from native extension
- [Android] Audio is distorted and crackling
- [Android] Current version appears to break network connection pooling on Android platform leading to excessive connection latency
- Can't render local video with front camera
– Packaging for iOS Simulator should not validate the signing options provided. It is now possible to package an IPA by providing dummy arguments as signing options instead of using a valid certificate. This change is not yet incorporated in Flash Builder and Flash Pro.
- iOS stage video MP4 fails to render
- And more!