WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
- Added higher resolution images and icons for high DPI.
- Toolbars and UI elements look much better now on high DPI .
- New translations: Czech, Italian, Hungarian, Slovenian.
- Installer is DPI aware now and looks much better with scaling.
- Latest compilers - better code optimization for new CPUs.
- Several fixes for Windows 10 compatibility.