WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* New major version of WinSnap with reworked UI
* Built-in image editor: arrows, rectangles, text annotations
* Capture native Aero shadows in Window and Application modes
* In-place color effects: grayscale, darken, lighten, sepia, invert
* Copy/paste images with transparency to Office 2010 and other apps
* Advanced file commands: open location, copy path, delete, rename
* Close to tray, minimize to tray, always on top commands
* Improved region selection: larger magnifier, crossing lines
* No support for Windows 2000, minimum - XP, recommended - Win7
* Tons of other improvements and fixes