Total Video Converter for Mac is a video converter and DVD burner suite, which supports almost all video and audio formats; HD video, HTML5 video, WMV, MKV, AVI, MP4, QT, FLV, TS, 3GP, GIF, SWF, MOV, FLV, WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA and FLAC.
If you need to convert videos for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PSP, with basic functionality, then this maybe the tool for you.
- Simple user interface; drag, drop and convert.
- Support for 158 video formats including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox360.
- Convert video with subtitles and audio track.
- Multiplex video and audio supported; merge multiple video clips into one.
- Extract audio from video and convert it to various audio formats i.e. mp3, ac3 and ogg.
- Export GIF animated images.
- Auto Import DV ( AVCHD / TOD) videos and convert to iMovie.
- Multiple language support, including English, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
Total Video Converter for Mac has a number of basic editing settings. With these you can customize the video size and aspect ratio and extract audio and video from files. Overall, Total Video Converter for Mac's basic conversion function is quick and easy, but the suite does have less than stellar editing abilities.
Please note, the trial version does have some limitations.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.7.8 of Total Video Converter for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.